Skills for People is recruiting new trustees since some of our board members have moved on, or plan to do so shortly.
We are particularly looking for trustees with the following interests/skills
- Personal lived experience as a disabled person or family carer
- Financial management/accountancy: we are hoping to recruit a treasurer for the board
- Business or entrepreneurial skills – to help us shape and deliver a sustainable business
- Marketing /PR to raise the profile of the organisation
- HR/legal to help with the day to day running of the organisation
- Health and social care
- We are keen to diversify our board and welcome applications from all communities
Deadline for applications 11th September 2020
Interviews will be arranged at a time to suit applicants.