- This event has passed.
West End Parent Carer Support Group (Pass it on Parents)
Friday 22nd November 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Special World Snack Taster event at the West End Parent Carer Support group
Bring a small international snack to share if you wish, and sample something from our buffet! Meet other parents.
We will have amazing guest speakers including:
- Mark – Clarty Commandos Forest School,
- Get Connected –Music, Sports & Dance,
- Kirsty from Healthworks on “healthy eating”,
- Claire from Community Cancer on “spotting early signs”
- Hayden – Newcastle mainstream school pupil talking about his autism
This group is for Newcastle parents/carers of children and young people with additional needs.
It is easy to feel alone when caring for a child with additional needs. Come along for a cuppa and meet with other carers who understand.
Maybe you have had a recent diagnosis and would like some support. Or you are looking for some advice, or maybe your child with additional needs is at a mainstream school and you would like to chat with other parents in a similar situation. Or you need information or help with forms.
For more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Shelagh or Jillian on 0191 281 8737