We need your help!
We need to raise £322,000 to refurbish our new building in Byker. This will mean that our new home:
- Will be accessible for everyone.
- Will cost less money to run, so we can help more people.
- Will be easier to get to on public transport and parking will be easier.
- Will be part of a community.
- Has been designed by and for the people we work with.
You can support us by giving through our Virgin Money Giving page or getting in touch with us at Key House. We could not do our work without your support. Thank You!
Every year more people need our help; with our new building, which will be transformed with your help, we can make sure that they get the support they need.
From our new building we will continue to:
- Offer advice, information, advocacy, practical help and emotional support to disabled people and their families and carers.
- Create exciting partnerships to develop new ways of working.
- We will help disabled people become involved in and contribute to the local community.