We need your help!
To meet the needs of all the people we support Skills for People is moving to a new home in Byker.
Our Byker building will be:
- At the heart of the community
- Accessible for all, no matter what your ability
- Easy to get to
We want to create a base to do our vital work, which really meets the needs of people with a learning disability, autistic people and people’s families.
But to make our dream happen we need your support!
Can you help us raise £28,953.00 that will help us buy some essentials needed to make our Byker base truly accessible? This includes a lift, hearing loops and an accessible kitchen. Your help will be a really important part of a much larger fundraising effort to make the community building we all deserve.
Thank you so much for any help you can give.
Every year more people need our help; with our new building, which will be transformed with your help, we can make sure that they get the support they need.
From our new building we will continue to:
- Offer advice, information, advocacy, practical help and emotional support to disabled people and their families and carers.
- Create exciting partnerships to develop new ways of working.
- We will help disabled people become involved in and contribute to the local community.